This picture was taken with the window behind me (see the open closet). On the left is Paul's dresser. It actually looks pretty decent in this photo. It was not. The drawers did not have slides, so they would go all whopperjawed when they got pushed in (meaning not flush with the rest of the dresser) I hurt my shoulders and neck multiple times when pushing those bottom drawers in. And it was really beat up.
This is the view standing in the bathroom doorway. The duvet cover on the bed is our new one. I am currently in love with all things paisley. Our old duvet cover was a pastel plaid one. This new one is in shades of brown, dusky blue, and green on a cream background.
Now here is the new furniture: sleigh bed, dresser with mirror and nightstand, with a better look at the color of the walls as opposed to the photo below this one.
This picture looks like I painted the walls pink. As much as I like pink, I did NOT paint our bedroom pink. This was however, the only picture I got of the new dresser.
And here is the painting completed. Boston Coastline doesn't look that great in this photo, but in real life, it is perfect. The other three walls are a cream (fresh linen).
Now the only thing left is to hang something on this headboard wall. I had bought a sepia photo, but it just didn't look right. I've thought about a vinyl saying or design, but haven't found anything that "speaks to me." I would love suggestions. All in all, it feels great having another project done and with good results.