Monday, August 25, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Husband

10. He is patient with me as well as with the boys.

9. He was excited about me starting a blog, though he thought I should call it "Home on the Ranch" seeing as how we have electric fencing. (If you didn't know, before the electric fencing, we were merely living on the farm.)

8. He appreciates order like I do and I never have to pick up his dirty clothes off the floor.

7. He actively trains our children and is the spiritual head of the household.

6. He is more responsible than I am! (He pays the bills, manages the money, and takes care of all financial responsibilities.)

5. He is HANDSOME!

4. He wants to give our boys a heritage for the future.

3. He is supportive of eating healthy (organic, non-GMO) and living more naturally (cloth diapering at home, homebirth).

2. He is a HARD worker!

1. He loves me so much that right now he is doing the dishes, cleaning up after supper, and feeding the boys (no one wants to swallow tonight just chew, chew, chew), while I'm sitting on the couch with my slightly swollen feet up!

THANKS BABE!!!

No comments: