Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreamin'

I had a dream last night that Caleb had been born.


All 7lbs. 14oz and two weeks early. He was tiny compared to my other babies. But oh so sweet and perfectly healthy.


In the dream I changed him a few times and nursed him a couple times and it was LOVELY!


The dream also involved moving to a older house which had double pane windows (I wish!)and little minnows with legs that crawled all around my feet like mice (eww!)


But hey, I'll take what I can get!

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm still trying to work on that vacation post, but Blogger is not liking me uploading pictures these days, so we'll see if it ever gets posted!


Have a great week!


Blessings,

4 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

Sounds like a wonderful dream♥ excepting those weird minnow-y things... yipes.


i have been having the worst hankering for a baby lately. People keep telling me that eventually I will get to the point where I don't care about having any more babies, but I'm thinking if I haven't gotten there yet, I likely never will;)

The Three 22nds said...

I had a dream about mice last night too! Well, I guess yours wasn't really about mice....

Heidi said...

What a dream! Hey are you planning to come to the MACHE conference in Rochester this year?

Sharleen said...

What a great dream! 7.14 would be a big baby for me. ;)