Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Check This Out!!!

My blog friend, Diane, from Tomato Soup Cake (Check her out!) first posted this link the other day. I checked it out and was moved to tears! I never would've heard about this since we don't watch t.v., but I found myself going back to it today and watching it repeatedly - IT'S THAT GOOD!

I wanted to share it too (plus by posting it on my blog - I'll always be able to go back and watch it again and again!). Please go meet Susan Boyle. I don't know when this really happened, but I hope Susan's life is very different now. It's worth the time, just let it buffer first or turn your volume down and come back to it in 10 minutes after it's played through once. Then turn the speakers up and BE MOVED!



UPDATE: Check out this article on Susan to read more about her life! It'll make you cheer her on even more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very amazing. I just watched it with my family and then sat down and saw that you just did a post about it! Crazy!

Diane Shiffer said...

rachel.. i have just been so enamored of this woman♥ i posted some links to some articles today... i think we should start a bloggy fan club, don't you?;)

Heather of the EO said...

I saw this earlier today and cried and cried and couldn't stop crying. It's just so amazing and powerful. I loved the surprise and how it seemed people were knocked down a couple of notches, their pride slipping away as they heard this beautiful sound from someone they'd made fun of. I admit, I had no idea that's where it was going myself. GO SUSAN! :)

Sarah Hintermeyer said...

So I watched this on your blog and then 10 minutes later it was on Fox 9 News! Crazy!!

Sara said...

I love it. I am always rooting for the underdog. She seems so sweet, witty, and what an amazing voice. Thanks for posting about it. Praying for you right now.
Sara