Friday, January 15, 2010

Graduation Day

Today's my last MFM appointment - Woohoo! Last week they told us that the staff all stands and claps for the couples on their last appointment like a graduation. Cheesy, huh? But it's been a long road and I will gladly be done.

Due all the "issues" surrounding possible pre-eclampsia having calmed down over the past couple of days, I think my perinatologist is going to want to stick with the original plan of inducing on the 22nd.

ONE MORE WEEK!

Paul and I were watching a movie last night and I had visions of cuddling with Caleb in the not so distant evenings and I was filled with so much excitement and hope! Please, please God, let everything turn out okay.

Today is the last time I have to pack my hospital bag with the potential of needing it (if Caleb were sick). Next week it'll be for real.

3 comments:

Jennifer Ross said...

I'm so so happy for you and your family. It's going to be wonderful... even up all night! LOL I liked being woke up at night, I just felt so blessed to be able to take care of my baby, to have arms that weren't empty, to be able to hang on to my dreams that I have for Ezekiel. God has blessed the both of us! Praise HIM!

Heidi said...

Oh wow. I just got huge chills reading this post. You are RIGHT there!

Ebe said...

Praying for a quick uneventful week and a crying baby in your house next week.

love,
ebe