Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting to Know Ethan


I thought it would be fun to interview my kids (though Elijah might not be able to answer many questions). Here's a little about Ethan:

What do you like to eat?
"Chocolate and watermelon and ice cream and mac-n-cheese"

What do you like best about school?
"The Drill" (Math drills) "and Reading"

What is your favorite time of day?
"In the afternoon"

Why?
"because I can play with my brother."

What is your favorite book?
"Good and Evil"

What is your favorite toy?
"My train table"

What do you like about your brother?
"When he plays cars with me"

What are you looking forward to?
"Having the baby"

Where are your favorite places to go?
"Copper Harbor, MI, Mall of America, Cabela's, outside to a playground, home"

What do you like to do with Daddy?
"tackle Daddy"

What do you like to do with me (Mommy)?
"Make cake"

What is your favorite season and why?
"Winter because I get to go sledding."

What do you like about church?
"Going to Sunday School and Sparks"

What is your favorite color?
"Brown"

What do you like best about living in the country?
"Because we have a mound to go sledding on" (FYI - It's the septic mound!)

What do you want to tell people who might read this?
"I can read." "I can ride my pedal car."

No comments: